Sunday, March 6, 2011

Summerland Ranch

I spent this entire weekend helping with the Sacred Wolf Path Celebration at Summerland Ranch in Bonita Springs.  Shy Wolf throws the event annually, and all I can say is WOW!  Although the turnout wasn't as great as we'd hoped, I really had a chance to bond with nature.  The property is tucked far back on a dirt road and is full of trees and trails to explore.  There was music vendors healers readers and a drumming circle! It was so much fun!  I really felt like I was truly a part of nature!  Everything was set up around the trees and in little spaces tucked away on the paths.  There was a lot of chanting and meditation...I even had my cards read!  I really never believed in the power of healers and readers, but it was SO on point that it was scary!  I feel closer to nature more now than ever! I can't wait to help with other events!!  I might even attempt camping in a tent...something I swore I'd NEVER do...but if I can spend two days posted up in the middle of a mini-forest for this event, I think I could handle it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment