Saturday, March 26, 2011

Insanity

This week has been insanity....and it's still not over.  With 4 papers due tomorrow by midnight, I'm cramming like I've never crammed before :(

I've barely gotten outside of school, work and my house other than to drive in between those places.  I am, however, getting my dose of nature by reading Naked Came the Manatee for Colloquium.  I didn't expect to be so caught up in the book....but I am!  I know it's meant to be somewhat comical, but at the same time, the descriptors used for nature are just fascinating!  Coming to Naples from Broward County, I can accuarately picture everything the authors describe - the people on the streets, the bodies of water, the body in the water, the way Booger the manatee floats a long the river....all of it I've seen before and I love that it reminds me of the places I lived for 13 years (well, not so much the body in the water, but everything else, of course). 

I'm almost finished with the book...then it's time to write the paper that goes along with it...then off to find a body of water to do my other paper...

thank goodness for daylight savings time....at least I know it'll still be light outside when I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment