Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shy Wolf!

Today I got to experience the awesomeness that is Shy Wolf!  I thought they were amazing to begin with...their message is just astounding...the selflessness and the perseverence it takes to run that place just leaves me speechless.  There are so many beautiful animals...I wish I had a house in the Estates with acres for a wolf dog to run! I would definitely adopt one!  We began working on our foundations proposal and we'll be helping SWS with a fundraising event the weekend of March 5th and 6th.  Music, food, raffles, drum circle, meditation and healing...its going to be so amazing.  I can honestly say before taking colloquium and foundations, I was the indoor-must-have-ac-dont-really-like-to-get-dirty sort of girl...but now I'm ecstatic to get out there, play with animals, and get dirty!!!!  This is going to be an amazing experience!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment